Committee members are appointed by President Sharleen Stewart and sit for 4-year terms.
- Community Service Committee - guides our campaigns and brings awareness to issues that affect us all
- Education Committee - continuously evaluates our training programs and helps shape SEIU Healthcare’s education priorities
- Health & Safety Committee - oversees campaigns related to health and safety in the workplace
- Homecare Committee - spearheads programs for our homecare workers and PSWs
- Human Rights Committee - monitors for issues surrounding diversity and discrimination based on race, disability, gender, or sexual orientation
- Organizing Committee - manages drives and provides strategic advice in campaigns. Also participates in Member Organizer training events
- Political Action Committee - helps elect progressive MPs and MPPs who understand the value and importance of working people
- Provincial Paramedics Committee - works to improve our paramedics’ health and safety conditions, retirement benefits, and parity with other first responders
- Retirees’ Committee - works with government officials to create laws that support the health and welfare of retired people
- Women's Committee - fights to improve the working and economic conditions of women in our union
- Young workers committee - engaging millennials and educating for revolutionary gains (EMERG) - activating millennials into political action across Ontario
To get involved with any of the above committees, call the member resource centre (MRC) at 1-877-672-7348.