Have you been thinking about getting more involved with us? Want to meet new people, learn new skills, and empower healthcare workers in Ontario to form their own workplace union?
The Member Organizing (MO) Program is an exciting new opportunity for you. But don’t take our word for it- click here to read about what other members have to say.
We’re looking for people who:
- Have a license and a vehicle
- Are outgoing and like speaking to lots of different people
- Share our belief that all healthcare workers deserve better
- Want to help protect those who don’t have a voice or representation at work
- Are ready to help others form a union so we all become stronger together
Ready to get talking to non-union healthcare workers and make a difference in their lives?
Contact the MRC at 1-877-672-7348 to learn more & get started with our MO Program.