Whether you’re aspiring to join the middle class or struggling to stay in it, too many people are falling behind. Thanks to years of failed right-wing policies, there just aren’t enough good jobs that you can raise a family on anymore.
At SEIU Healthcare, we believe we can change things if we organize as frontline healthcare workers and take political action. We can grow the economy, work to eliminate poverty, and raise wages for all workers if we pressure our local, provincial and national political leaders to take steps to:
- Support workers joining together to raise wages and improve workplace standards
- Create good jobs for everyone
- Provide economic security for all Canadians
- Protect and improve Canada’s public healthcare system
- Make our democracy fairer and more inclusive
For decades, SEIU Healthcare has stood up for our members at the bargaining table, in the workplace, and on the picket lines. But now we are ramping up our struggle to take on the politicians that make the big decisions about our economy, our jobs, and our healthcare system.
We are taking action to ensure our elected officials know: we are SEIU Healthcare members. We can elect you, and we can un-elect you.
And our government relations team engages politicians to make sure they understand the importance of our members' work.
E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order your free "I'm Voting for Retirement Security" lawn sign
Click here to order your free "I'm Voting for Retirement Security" lawn sign and more:
- Whitby-Oshawa By-Election Alert
- "Make Retirement Great Again" Facebook and Twitter share
- Listen to the "Make Retirement Great Again" radio commercial
- Voter information