You are a good listener and fact gatherer, understand your collective agreement, attend labour management staffing meetings and get involved in the discussion
- Enforces the collective agreement
- Handles grievances and attends all grievance meetings as required by the Collective Agreement and/or Local policy
- Resolves problems by grounding arguments in factual knowledge of the collective agreement
- Listens empathetically to union members to arrive at mutually satisfying “win-win” outcomes
- Attends all Labour Management staffing meetings; when agenda items warrant appearance/representation – as identified by the Union Representative
- Submits agenda items for discussions/meetings ensuring that they are “issue based”
Was this helpful?